Internship Position

Internship for Law Student – BY MESSRS. NG KEE WAY & CO.
Location: Bandar Puteri, Puchong, Selangor.
Possesses Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills.
Ability to draft and review documents in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Experience or knowledge in Malaysian divorce, company and employment laws is helpful, but not mandatory.
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent.

Marital Property must know! (Lawyer’s Diary)

This is a real event that happened recently, and it is also an event that makes me feel very sorry and sad. I once had a customer, let’s call her Miss A. About two years ago, I remember Miss A came to our law firm to consult us about divorce matters. Miss A and her husband have been married for almost ten years and own a property. This property was only registered under his ex-husband’s name, but not her own name. In fact, the reason why Miss A and her ex-husband would choose to divorce was because her ex-husband had an affair with another women and that relationship ended-up with divorce eventually. Miss A agreed to go through the divorce proceedings using Joint petition with her ex-husband. However, Miss A’s had one condition which is that her ex-husband must transfer that marital property to Miss A. On the other hand, the ex-husband’s condition is that he was willing to divorce Miss A, but he will not write down that property transfer condition in the joint petition court order in their divorce application. But Miss A’s ex-husband promised Miss

Are you wrongfully terminated by Employer?

Hi Everyone welcome back to Guardian of Law!
Today is our first video in the year of 2021 and we are going to talk about Industrial Court?!
Have you ever wonder, after you are wrongfully terminated by your employer and you are wondering what you suppose to do right now to gain back your right?
A former employee whose employment is terminated by the employer may make a representation to the Director General for Industrial Relations (or in layman term pergi Ke Jabatan Perhubungan Perusahaan Malaysia) if he considers that he or she was dismissed without just cause or excuse.

Tenant refused to pay rental?

With the absence of specific legislation governing the rental activities in Malaysia, the legal rights of the landlord and tenant are left to contract, that is the tenancy agreement.In the event a tenant breaches the tenancy agreement, the landlord can initiate…

Malaysia Arbitration FAQ

While most of us may have a rough idea about what court proceedings are, not many may be aware of an alternative dispute resolution process known as “arbitration”. While sharing the same objective as court proceedings to solve the dispute, arbitration is a private process that is done without a judge, and can even be completed in your office meet


error: Content is protected !!
Welcome to Messrs. Ng Kee Way & Co. (NKWC), CLICK to Whatsapp with respective lawyer in charge and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank You!
Lawyer Ng (Mr.) 黄律师
Family Matters, CIPAA, Debt Recovery, Will, LA & Probate, Child Adoption, Criminal Defence & etc.
Lawyer Khoo (Ms.) 邱律师
Corporate Dispute, Family Matters, CIPAA, Conveyancing Matters, Civil Litigation, Employment & etc.
Contact Lawyer 咨询律师