(Layman terms “Company Court Case”)
A large number of corporate transactions trigger litigation and require support in the preparatory and execution phases. Much of our work revolves around corporate disputes such as breach of contract cases, disputes over the proper construction of agreements, shareholder disputes, disputes over joint ventures, and post-mergers and acquisitions disputes. In addition, we regularly advise on corporate governance related litigation, for example, shareholder disagreements, disputes on take-over bids and buy out procedures.
At our law firm, we recognised that prevention is better than cure and regularly advise clients on risk management issues. We are committed to work closely with our clients and assist them in both domestic and cross-border corporate dispute resolution.
- Advising and acting for shareholders in derivative actions
- Advising and acting for shareholders in minority oppression claims
- Advising and acting for companies/directors in breach of fiduciary obligations claims
- Advising and acting for shareholders in shareholders disputes
- Advising and acting for companies in voluntary and compulsory winding up
- Advising and acting for companies in corporate voluntary arrangement and judicial management
- Advising clients on removal of company directors
- Advising clients on shareholders’ rights and remedies