Internship for Law Student – BY MESSRS. NG KEE WAY & CO.
Location: Bandar Puteri, Puchong, Selangor.
- Experience or knowledge in LITIGATION, DIVORCE, COMPANY & EMPLOYMENT laws is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Possesses Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to draft and review documents in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong.
- Candidate must be able to do the internship starting from April 2021.
Interested applicants are invited to write in giving a detailed resume with attachment of recent passport-sized photograph, contact telephone number, expected salary and so on not later than 31 March 2021 either via email to [email protected] or write-in to : Ng Kee Way & Co. (Address: No. 29-2, Tingkat 2, Jalan Puteri 5/7, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor ) (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Official Website: https://ngkeewaylegal.com.my
Notes: A work permit or approval letter will be issued for successful candidates who stay outside of Selangor/KL during CMCO period.