The real estate industry is fast moving and it is one of the most important sectors in the Malaysian economy. Our Real Estate Practice Group is well-versed in drafting and preparing sale and purchase agreements, joint venture agreements and has vast experience in sub-sale transactions for both landed and non-landed properties and mixed developments. Our real estate team also includes seasoned property litigators who regularly handle disputes over property ownership and possession, property fraud, land acquisition, breach of contract, tenancy disputes and other land-related disputes.
Our team’s experience in both property litigation disputes and conveyancing practice gives us a particular advantage and unique insights when advising clients.
Our lawyers play an active role in advising developers, individuals and companies and preparing the relevant documents for various property transactions, including the joint venture and development agreements involving local and foreign investors.
At an international level, we have advised numerous international companies including conglomerates from China and other clients from Singapore, Korea and Australia.
- Applications for Consent
- Breach of contract
- Deed of receipt and reassignment
- Discharge of Charge
- Entry and Removal of caveats
- Facility/ Loan Agreements
- Forfeiture and lease renewals
- Land acquisitions
- Maintenance and service charge disputes; and Landlord/ Tenant disputes including rental arrears
- Ownership disputes
- Perfection of Transfer and Charge
- Recovery of land
- Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Settlement Agreement (Transfer of Properties and Shares)
- Tenancy Agreements
- Transfer of Property
- Land Acquisition